2008年3月8日 星期六

Help the Kenyan children suffering from riots in the slum

Hello May,

its me, Benjamin, the former CCDO trainee. I hope you are well. I think the
situation in Mathare is very bad, so Mother Philiper from Undugu sent me this EMail:
"Dear Benjamin,
How are you doing at the moment? I am okey and fairing on well. I'm very glad to
hear from you. We have been in a very hard situation sincve the violence hit Kenya.
Widows residence was burnt dwon and most of them live in camps, police posts and
others live with the children at the children centre in undugu. School going age
children are not going to school at faith children centre since the volunteer
teacher died during the violence.
Otherwise, the widows and the children are in danger since they lack almost all the
basic need. We lost three children and two widows have died because they lack food
and medicine. I therefore on their behalf plead and beg for any necessary
assistance.
You saw them, they are hungry and sick. Explain to your friends to donate anything
that can make them live.
Thanks and may God bless you.
Bye from Mother Philiper."
so Im going to send money to Alex Ombura from CCDO, I think I can trust him well.
Maybe you can also donate some money?
The Bank Address of Alex Ombura is:
Alex O. Ombura, Co-operative Bank of Kenya, A/C No. 0110908203900
Alex' EMail-address is: Ombura2000@yahoo.com
Life is strange, isnt it?



best wishes from cold germany, Benjamin

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.